tutorial

If you do not know how to use the forum, or other important things, here are the tutorials
User avatar
<(T2K)>MiStiQuE
Fanatic Squad ~ Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:14 am
Location: Bydgoszcz
Poland

Re: tutorial

Post by <(T2K)>MiStiQuE »

so thoroughly Austin
if everyone came in for 15-20 minutes a day
I firmly belief that all are active
only play other games will write again YES OTHER GAMES
They forgot about us
Image
Image


Image

<(T2K)>Nemesis*ST*
<(Clan Co-Leader)>
Posts: 3392
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:00 am
Location: Nicaragua, Managua
Qatar

Re: tutorial

Post by <(T2K)>Nemesis*ST* »

yes bro we can 10 or more but sometimes things happengs when you cant even come for 10 min thats why people get inactive
look babyc or mostafa , they love this clan a lot but in this moment they cant come on forum and say hello but they will soon we hope

we only can work hard for clan to keep it alive thats what all trying to do
and encourage old and new people to keep the activity
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
<(T2K)>MiStiQuE
Fanatic Squad ~ Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:14 am
Location: Bydgoszcz
Poland

Re: tutorial

Post by <(T2K)>MiStiQuE »

<(T2K)>Nemesis*ST* wrote:yes bro we can 10 or more but sometimes things happengs when you cant even come for 10 min thats why people get inactive
look babyc or mostafa , they love this clan a lot but in this moment they cant come on forum and say hello but they will soon we hope

we only can work hard for clan to keep it alive thats what all trying to do
and encourage old and new people to keep the activity


I'm always on duty hehehehe ALWAYS!
You can count on me ;)
Image
Image


Image

User avatar
<(T2K)>AU$T!N
Fanatic Squad Member~Desing Team
Posts: 541
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:50 am
Fiji

Re: tutorial

Post by <(T2K)>AU$T!N »

<(T2K)>MiStiQuE wrote: I'm always on duty hehehehe ALWAYS!
You can count on me ;)
hehehhe
Thats right SUKA
he is active also Radio
the 2 SUKAs hahhahah We always be together the three of us
u always see the three of us together playing , talking and of course joking hehe
<(T2K)>AU$T!N
Don't ever try to judge me dude
You don't know what the F**** I've been through

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
<(T2K)>MiStiQuE
Fanatic Squad ~ Member
Posts: 739
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:14 am
Location: Bydgoszcz
Poland

Re: tutorial

Post by <(T2K)>MiStiQuE »

<(T2K)>AU$T!N wrote:
<(T2K)>MiStiQuE wrote: I'm always on duty hehehehe ALWAYS!
You can count on me ;)
hehehhe
Thats right SUKA
he is active also Radio
the 2 SUKAs hahhahah We always be together the three of us
u always see the three of us together playing , talking and of course joking hehe
shut up hehehe
Image
Image


Image

Post Reply