Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RPM
Hello. after DL RPM I started using small cross for my shotgun crosshair.  It seems supper accurate at long range however I Can't hit anything at close range.  Any idea's on how to fix this?  What is everyone else using for crosshairs. I'm using very small dot for AK and is working well.. Please help... Smile Smile  Also looking for guidance on binding some sounds.. trying to find "Incoming" and health bind..

Thanks.

everyone has been great..
u can make the cross hair any size by typing this into console /cg_crosshairsize 17 thats what size i use exsaple any number try it.............
[Image: j8l369.png]

[Image: 2dt3yo2.png]
I use the point it is easy for me to use everything it is to have practice, the time you use it will give you better shot
[Image: ih8nsi.jpg]
The post has been moved to the right place
[Image: 2v94zd3.gif]

[Image: aom7pw.jpg]
(06-26-2018, 08:17 AM)<(T2K)>yuyo Wrote: I use the point it is easy for me to use everything it is to have practice, the time you use it will give you better shot

Thanks man.
(06-26-2018, 04:16 AM)<(T2K)>Radio Wrote: u can make the cross hair any size by typing this into console   /cg_crosshairsize 17        thats what size i use exsaple  any number try it.............

Thanks buddy.
Omg 17 I am using 9 only lol
Achieve ur dreams ... Crash others
[Image: im11age.jpg]
I use my spurs I am best with them.

[Image: dptk0i.jpg]